Monday, December 6, 2010

Oh look, it's been four months. And I haven't died yet.

Yes, so I'm sure you've probably been reading my other blog, Impaled by Unicorns instead of this one. I understood that nobody was reading this particular blog, so I kind of gave up on it for a while. I thought I'd let you all know that no, I am not giving up on this blog completely, but I am going to simply reserve it for when I have something completely angry or frustrating to rant to you about. My other blog is for entertainment, this one is for teen angst. So if you only want to hear my amusing anecdotes about the greatness of teen-dom, I'd highly recommend the other one. If you have advice or something, and you would like to hear my sometimes petty-sounding, goth, teen issues, hey, you're in the right place. Life is fairly... pleasant at the moment, and I don't have too many complaints, but don't worry... I will. So stay tuned, readers. Or don't. I'm not going to force you to listen to my angsty teenaged rants.

No comments:

Post a Comment